Tuesday 9 November 2021

Open minds

Working through today’s political judgement 
Avoiding intense people that want to dispute…
The maker in the Lord is where it ends, and he won’t refute.

Working towards your faith
Staying at peace when others are losing theirs,
Calmness in humility and love so high
Pride from your sins? Please…the devil shall cry.

Here is my hand 
Here is my soul
Here is my love to the Father
Politics I rather not show.

“But it’s everywhere”
Yet it’s not part of my game,
Not looking for solutions, perhaps a friendly light minded talk
Yet in this world of struggle, there is a passage in the line of the Father’s walk.

“Bless the love he has for us all”

Jason
10th October 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...