Tuesday 30 November 2021

Forever an Angel

Praise, I am at peace
I love you my children 
There I release.

The joy and no longer suffering 
Going to be with my daughter who arrived at the Kingdom sooner than I,
Yes, I am sad but I shall no longer cry.

Love you my children
Those are the words I hold close to my spirit and mind,
Yes, I am sorry I am leaving you
Yet the Father wants me to pursue.

Love will overcome the struggles we all face 
There is a time and now this now my place.
I shall never be far, that I truly promise to you all
I am going to a peaceful place, a place I shall never fall.

Didi and Hadassah
J ❤️🙏🏽

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...