Saturday 13 November 2021

Negative into a positive

Try as you might 
Negativity always loses,
Yes you have a choice 
From which you endeavour towards the ones we then chooses.

Walk the path with Diabetes
A passage endured day to day,
The hypos (lows) is the struggle 
There shall be a positivity to capture through this treacherous muddle.

I have embraced the subject
The condition has made me look towards being fit,
And there is also my prayers to God; where my eyes shall formidably lite.

God speaks to me in poetic voice 
His children are there to serve his will,
May this be condition be eroded 
Yet at this time my sugars are balanced, and veins are no longer loaded. 
 
Jason 
13th November 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...