Monday 1 November 2021

Reaching towards

Some may know me
Some may not want too,
The fact I am here 
Is the sign I am the Father’s that fears his tears.

Kindness of hope 
Kindness when you achieve
Never lose focus from this time you shall receive.

There is love for you despite what you believe 
A high power of amazing wishes that turn true
As long as I pray in my heart, then the strength shall ensue.

Conquering battles 
Knowing the battle is truly won
There will be others to make you think there is no such thing 
As long you believe in the higher source 
There is a Father in heaven that shall protect you with an undeniable force.

“1st poem in November 
Jason
X”

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...