Tuesday 30 November 2021

Circumstances

You fall in love 
And the restrictions hit
Not just once, but several times over
Looking for a solution to meet the one you love
Feels like hanging on the ankles of a fleeting dove. 

You are there
And I am here;
I can only pray this will soon pass
And with prayer I am sure it shall
I know we love each other forever and a day
God’s children will constantly stay.

You bring out the light side of me
And I genuinely know you care,
Fearful people of God 
Our words prophesies in order to share.

I can’t say sorry enough 
The distance is a struggle everyday
It’s only through God’s humble grace 
We know one day our time together shall be fixed
And we shall share a chocolate bar called a twixt. 😉x

“It it all be alright x x”

Jason
30th November 2021 

1 comment:

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...