Wednesday, 27 August 2025

Still hear

Still here
so do not fear,
you are here for a day or perhaps more?
you are wonderful, right to the very core.

I am writing this for us
And this to myself is a must,
live in faith and not in fear
this is your life after all, focus is what you need to endear.

I am here lifting weights with blood sugar’s dropping
one thing for certain, I am here with God now and shan’t be stopping.

You see, this can be you here fighting to capture glory,
but the fact is, I am simply here telling my story.
Keep doing, and keep believing
There is an outcome after all, so to yourself keep retreating.

Jason
28th August 2025

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every day I speak to my higher power

They say the poet feels the pain,  The pain of others,  The struggles they feel  And often combat how to forego and deal.  We are all differ...