Wednesday, 13 August 2025

Mood

It’s a strange, this thing called a mood
you can come across polite or even rude.

a chip on the shoulder
a place where you don’t quite fit.
a place for God to see, where I should be able to lit.

I want to be in a nice place
a place where there are no worries,
yes, got caught in addiction and didn’t feel at all sorry.

there are people there to send me warm wishes,
and from that I feel prayerfully attained
praying for your enemies, can put you in a place from which we are contained.

mood is light
mood can be heavy,
mood can impact on others… I must refuse to go for a bevy.

I wish others well
I wish you all the blessings you are able to receive,
as long there is a glimmer of hope
there is always something to retrieve.

Jason
13th August 2025

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every day I speak to my higher power

They say the poet feels the pain,  The pain of others,  The struggles they feel  And often combat how to forego and deal.  We are all differ...