Sunday, 10 August 2025

Riled

I was so pissed off
I wanted to hit
I asked my Father in heaven to take me this instant…right now,
I then re-focused, went to the gym and wiped the sweat off my brow.

I felt mega insulted
Totally attacked by the devil’s wrath,
I was inflamed but now I prayed and feel chilled
God is my protector and my ample fill.

I miss my Dad, he knew how to stop my anger
now he is not here as I want to unleash,
the devil hasn’t got a chance with me, I can delve to become a beast.

I need calm and prayer to keep this ship steady,
I am a child of God after all, and through that spirit I am back on point and ready.

I need peace and I need to be left alone
I don’t need to go on holiday with people, I just want to be with me
I know through a higher power, I shall eventually be free.

Jason
10th August 2025

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every day I speak to my higher power

They say the poet feels the pain,  The pain of others,  The struggles they feel  And often combat how to forego and deal.  We are all differ...