Wednesday, 13 August 2025

So I am still here…

No more alcohol
no more fantasies to be around,
time to step in this direction
I should have never expected perfection.

No more piss ups
or going high
This is between myself and God and I know eventually I will break and cry.

Messed up tremendously
Here I am fighting and wondering what to do,
does anyone out there on this f@cked up earth know where are the clues?

no more alcohol to lighten my head
Dutch courage and then pissing up the wall instead,
I know see myself eat some fruit to pick up my mood,
now if you don’t mind… I am living my ‘new’ life, I don’t want to sound rude. 🤣

Jason
14th August 2025

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every day I speak to my higher power

They say the poet feels the pain,  The pain of others,  The struggles they feel  And often combat how to forego and deal.  We are all differ...