Tuesday, 12 August 2025

8 months and counting another day

‘F&ck me I did it again..
that was eight months back,
my world collapsed and another beer inside me, like shoes on a rack.

Stressed but I won’t go back,
I fancy a drink right now
weather beautiful and a cool beer inside
then there was the drugs, bloody hell, after that, didn’t I want to hide?

Pissed off
but that was life back then,
living with people when utterly unhappy inside
wanting another drink, ‘now whom do I want to confide?’

life is a sod
struggles shall always take place,
I just want it to be end with, and that is story shall close with a cup of tea… and a piece of cake..

Jason
12th August 2025

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every day I speak to my higher power

They say the poet feels the pain,  The pain of others,  The struggles they feel  And often combat how to forego and deal.  We are all differ...