Wednesday, 13 August 2025

Just love

I have no time for debate
f#ck that, that can often lead to hate.

I am here to love
Not in a gooy way,
I am here to be a beckon of hope
avoid anything to cause harms way
we all know the world isn’t perfect
but we should live to be a good example, which is rightly worth it.

I can’t be fussed with regulations and all what is said
I am far too tired to discuss
I rather spoil and then make a fuss.

Tomorrow’s win shall prevail,
the only issue is that we can’t see it yet
Simply pray, that is a blessing and a reassured bet.

Jason
13th August 2025

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every day I speak to my higher power

They say the poet feels the pain,  The pain of others,  The struggles they feel  And often combat how to forego and deal.  We are all differ...