Saturday, 9 August 2025

Higher power

There is a higher power
A spirit inside your heart,
there is belief and which is waiting to start.

AA or NA? it’s all relevant to avoid relapse to take place,
we are in position for a new future to embrace.

I feel alone but I know there are people around,
I want to get to that place where my path in recovery is looking to lift off from the ground.

We have fallen
and picked ourselves up,
family dynamics can play a part
So it’s important to be in a safe place, as I believe in you to restart.

Jason
9th August 2025

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every day I speak to my higher power

They say the poet feels the pain,  The pain of others,  The struggles they feel  And often combat how to forego and deal.  We are all differ...