Sunday 31 December 2023

Mr Andrews

My Dad, what can I say? He was my mate
Yes he had his flaws 
But don’t we all occasionally stall. 

He was a funny git 
A laugh
A character that’s larger than life,
He took people’s problems on as his determination overrule their strife. 

He was funny 
Sweet and charming,
Yes, he liked a drink, but stopped when it became alarming.

No matter what they thought of him 
He was my Dad, also shared with two great brothers 
I always thought about his presence that of a shining light
He was too from the East End of London … and knew how to fight. 

‘Love you Dad’ 
Jason
31st December 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...