Wednesday 13 December 2023

Angels looking over you

I am here looking at you and my daughter, your mum
Praying for a time we shall return together and be as one.

Sentiments are there 
Love will always win the day,
I am not far away from your hearts, these are the times when we stay.

Love will win
Hugs will be restored,
You are my spirit my friend, and you are also very much adored.

I am watching you every single step
Stay blessed through the prayer I now say,
God is watching over you more than you know, as this is a prayer I wholeheartedly rely.

“For Charlie and mum”
Jason
Matthew’s friend
13th December 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...