Friday 15 December 2023

I simply pray

I simply pray
For love
And for peace 
To also love God, and flip away the politics, which is the beast.

I pray for an honest answer
Not this current world that’s full of lies,
Are we waiting for corruption, well that’s a surprise!

It’s about picking yourself up
Fighting your way through,
Yet we do get tired with this unconsidered angst, from where the devil doesn’t have a clue.

I pray for love 
I pray for joy,
I pray for the time my dad picked me up, when I was a little boy.

I pray for wisdom
I pray for internal peace,
I pray for the realisation, at the time I once was the beast.

Jason
15th December 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...