Monday 11 December 2023

A day at a time

Start with prayer
And through that start with love,
Too difficult for you to do?
Please…. This weight on the heart is like the flu.

Leave me alone people 
Only for a day,
The batteries drain your spirit through propaganda and negative news
This debate inflicted on others, which doesn’t amuse.

Yes, be a pessimist
Leave me alone my friend, 
I shall be praying for you afar
Your negativity is the devil attacking, dimming out a star.

People will come 
And people shall go,
If you are remembered for negative arguments, then I rather you take stock and be slow.

Jason 
11th December 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...