Friday 1 December 2023

Led put on your head

Struggling to fight
Mental health has that affect,
You are then tossing and turning 
Prayers are there to release any form of discerning.

You may ask for help,
“You a big person! Get on with it” often mentioned,
“Are you serious my friend” I retort
It’s fortunate it’s not for you my friend I need to sort.

Prayers are required
You are here to hold me for a bit,
Staying on track doesn’t always stay honestly lit.

My head is hurting 
I need to fight the biggest fight I’ve faced,
Staying humble with prayer my friend, 
Can help a mental health episode from the moment the Devil isn’t able to offend.

Jason.
1st December 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...