Tuesday 19 December 2023

Angels

Thank you Angels
You were there in my darkest hour,
I didn’t feel I could pull through; where doubt entered the fore
Dear Lord thank you for these people for whom I truly love and adore.

I struggled through the pain
I struggled through the hurtful words,
I am no less innocent yet your faith is in I 
Removing the worry as I start to cry.

To stay ‘thank you’ simply elates 
You helped me through the trials as I can now manage a healthy debate. 

I pray for everyone
To love and remove hurt which you didn’t deserve
Just focus on the Father in heaven, the one we should all serve.

Jason
19th December 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...