Friday 1 December 2023

Here is my hand

I know you can’t take away my problems 
Only God can do that for you and me,
I am blinded by holding onto my struggles,  it now I look to become free.

I am holding onto you
Tears running down my face,
“Can I become more attained Lord?
There is an issue that’s lost its grace and now needs to be restored”.

I am no longer loved
But the Father says: “that’s not entirely true?”
It’s that people need to stop and contemplate the situation, without the aim to ever ensue.

Here is my hand
I shall hold it tight,
I am loving you forever my friend, no need to allow the Devil to ever aim, fire and continue the fight.

Jason 
1st December 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...