Tuesday 12 December 2023

It’s about trust and faith..

Love you Lord 
Through the times season's come and go,
Tears running down my face 
I know that heaven is a glorious place.

Thank you for loving me,
My thoughts sometimes are difficult for even for I to understand 
But at least I have avoided any source of contraband.

I love you God
I love you more than my own life, 
Staying close with you, removes angst or any form of strife.

The day begins with love
The day ends through the midnight sky,
As long as we pray for one another, that word of peace shall never be told ‘goodbye’.

Jason
12th December 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...