Monday 4 December 2023

Love to love

You shall see through the light
Without going through the dark,
Yet the life you look towards, shall truly embark.

Sorry for those I hurt
Sorry to those who I thought I could contain,
Yet I am not sorry for those who didn’t regard me, and decided to refute me as I drain.

I love them regardless 
I know perfection only comes through the Lord,
I am here fighting from a damaged brain
Yet its prayers through the father I am able to sustain.

The prayers are there
They help one and all,
Yet please thank the Father in heaven, he shall prevent you to fall,

Jason 
5th December 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...