Sunday 10 December 2023

You have always stayed with me

Father in heaven
Hold me close, 
I am learning to move through this pain
You are my light, my beckon, the one that shan’t allow me to refrain.

Expectations can be achieved
Pray
Discern 
And stay amidst the light
No need for aggression 
Kindness shall encourage a loving confession.

Thank you for your love
Thank you for protecting me when I couldn’t see the light,
The humbleness through the 3 in 1 
This has overcome the attack, when initially I thought it was fun. 

Stay with me close Father 
The worship you receive is a release to devoid our pain,
Thank you for your kindness dear Father
Balance and humility shall be consumed forever after .

Jason
10th December 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...