Sunday 10 December 2023

Praying for a new start

We all need a break
Call it calmer, or calm it fate.

Dear Lord, I do pray to thee
Someone is reading these words,
Lord I pray for a new chapter for others as I just want to be heard. 

I am no longer shouting, but the struggles still do exist
People can help by putting a roof over my head,
I want to pray to you God as the tiredness needs to be put to bed.

Lord I pray for my friends, as I love them so
Homeless struggles and where food in the belly required,
I pray to the Father for diligence and care, 
As the calmness is released as I refute the Devil’s stare.

Jason
10th December 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...