Saturday 30 December 2023

To a beautiful friend

To a friend… you Claire 
I love you my sister I pray for you to receive nothing but the best,
You are inspired by God’s strength, who has brought you through countless tests.

You are humble and wonderful, a person I love to be around,
I feel very humble when prayers towards you are so powerfully sound.

You have two wonderful children in Michael and Sophia,
The love you have for them, can draw out a happy tear.

There is great hope for you
Aspirations to catch,
You are more than enough, a sister I would love to match.x

‘To my wonderful sister Claire’ xx
Jason 
30th December 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...