Sunday 3 June 2018

The good effect you have

You make me smile 
You make me yell joy
You make me feel glushy
Actually call that mushy.

You smile makes we speak love
The spirit of god holds true
I have never thought this happiness exists 
You bring me joy and bliss.

I once thought To say those 3 special words 
Would never be said again,
Gods gift  bring us together 
Is simply about rejoicing 
And that the deliverance of god is now voicing.

I love you and yes it’s crazy as it’s been so brief in time 
My wanting your happiness in gods kingdom brings us as one 
I will care, love, smile, hold you, as we are now ready for spiritual fun x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...