Sunday 24 June 2018

Over analysis

I messed up
Over elaborated an issue out of my control
Wanting to predict the future
Then blast of words, that wouldn’t suit you.

I am sad but prayer pulls me through
I hate the thought I could upset my love
Yet I have done it and I need to move on
I am still their for them and don’t feel I’ve done anything wrong. 

Hurting myself because I demand a high point with the cause
I am wondering what is the next move, maybe do nothing 
I have tried to call and text I am sorry
I am praying for a better solution as I feel I have hit the back of the lorry.

Gods calling is to balance the mind
Wanting to seek approval from the one you love
I want to be good for this person   
And sure in time a solution shall arise
Love to my lord father for they will avoid a demise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...