Wednesday 20 June 2018

Dear Lord

Thank you for your mercy
And thank you for your grace,
Times are harder now 
But we try to arrive to a better place.

I love my neighbour
I try to read the bible each day
I love thy enemy 
And pray more when persecution arrives my way
All we can do is try and fend evil to slay.

I love you brother 
And I love you my sister 
I miss your chat and delightful presence, 
Hugs and comfort is also what we need
I rather be happy, rather than become hurt.. and bleed.

These words are comfort for me 
And attempt to bring comfort to you,
When all said and done 
The message is from our father, now take on the clue. 

From J


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...