Monday 11 June 2018

Learn your limits (Diabetic prayer)

Stupid fool
I drank to excess 
Drinking to oblivion, and I have type 1,
Lucky I survived, 
And blessed that I am alive.

Falling to the floor
Your organs ripping to shreds, 
No more beating myself up 
Stand tall and don’t do the same again
Embarrassing moment that I shall never depend.

Remember, you have a condition 
Where an organ has decided to die,
It’s your responsibility to live your life 
But not too the excess of a demise.

Now move on 
You have overcome this quest 
Learn from the he lesson and move on
Turn a new page, from that moment you did wrong. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...