Saturday 9 June 2018

One day at a time

This is a message for me too
One day at a time 
Patience amust
Learn to love thyself and trust.

I know my limits then I need to exceed more
Gym, love and spiritual growth 
We live for today as heaven is there 
Waiting for harmony and patience to share.

When you pray it’s for that moment in time 
Be strong, broken as once was weak
Now I leave it to god with an effort attached 
Love for patience is a place to match

As long as we pray then all shall be well
We long for love as gods story is humble and almighty 
We pray for strength to deal with the trials we face 
This is harmony in the place of god 
patience is key as we simply need to nod. 🙏🏽

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...