Friday 1 June 2018

Sky

My voice hums a tune
I float without a care,
Love is powerful
Love is spiritual 
Love holds my hand 
As I look forward towards an almighty stand.

Look to the sky 
Love those who are positive and that surround you,
Humble in peace 
And open what grounds you.

Love children with open heart
They are the future without question,
Never lose  hope in what you do
Love is the answer 
That doesn’t warrant a clue.

I float in the clouds 
And feel free as a kite,
As long as you meet good spiritual people to make you flourish
You shall embellish 
In the sky and in what you truly nourish. 

🙏🏽

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...