Saturday 9 June 2018

Amidst the chaos

Chaos is a test where there’s nowhere to turn
Pray to the lord 
As this is a time to spiritually learn.

These words manifest, a love to love
Chaos does not always have a place
Yet it’s love that we cherish in the goodness we often face.

My words are through the lord
And My love is towards someone I adore to cherish
Distance is a factor 
Yet it’s God’s kingdom to hold us together 
Our time will come, as no chaos shall not deflect from our endeavour.

Chaos has its place, away from me 
I rather look away 
To reflect what’s important in life. 
That’s to grow closer to god 
And not the tyranny to get in the way
Love to one and all shall allow peace to stay.

To a special person who burnt the candle at both ends 🙏🏽

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...