Sunday 31 October 2021

To be yourself

Hatred isn’t part of life
Fairness in the Father is what we need
The blood on the cross is where we look to feed.

I love the Father 
He is my strength and direction to go forward
An arrow of positivity where we all should go toward..

I started the day with harsh words inside
The father in heaven stopped me and said the simple words of “why?”
I felt that epiphany, I wept, smiled and then sighed.

Loving is part of the power of God
When he tells you it’s “okay”
believe in his direction 
For he is our three in one and through his son there is perfection. 

Sunday poem
Love 
Jason
X
31st October 2021 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...