Friday 8 October 2021

I am free

I believe in you 
The soul from the struggles you’ve faced, 
You seek towards me 
You are humble and no longer in an timely race.

Chains removed 
This wasn’t for you,
Humbleness in spirit, for what you shall ensue.

I want nothing but your happiness 
Praying to stay with me at all times,
Beholding and stay strong with my guide
You are my child and you are free to confide.
 
Love is yours to imbue
And free will towards me has always been there,
The spirit of your humility unquestionably shines 
Pray for those challenging moment as you’ll be refined. 

“Bless you my sister Debs xx”
Jason
8th August 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love only love

Love only love The place to be Give your heart to Faith, to the eyes of the window within yourself can see. Love only love I want nothing bu...