Tuesday 26 October 2021

Falling in love

I can’t help it?
I need you more and more
And there is no spell put on me
Looking forward for us to be in our core.  

I am blessed to have you
You are my Queen,
I want you more and more each day
As our Father has the final say.

My mind is going ‘la la’
It’s going at a rate of knots,
Like the BIBLE says,” his spirit has begot”.

I love you 
My queen, My Divine and the mother to our precious children that will arrive soon.
Moving forward we need to be with each other forever  
Where hearts go Boom!!!

Love you Divine
Jason x
26th October 2021

3 comments:

  1. I love you my love my future my everything my king πŸ‘‘ ❤️❤️❤️❤️πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are everything for me my husband
    You are awesome I love you so so much ❤️❤️❤️πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ˜

    ReplyDelete
  3. my love my future my everything my king πŸ‘‘ ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    You are everything to me my husband
    You are awesome I love you so so much ❤️❤️❤️πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ˜πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹
    Mon unique πŸ‘‘πŸ˜˜πŸ’‹

    ReplyDelete

Love only love

Love only love The place to be Give your heart to Faith, to the eyes of the window within yourself can see. Love only love I want nothing bu...