Wednesday 6 October 2021

You are our confession

When I feel low
You make me feel high,
When I struggle with my surroundings 
I prefer not say goodbye.

When I run forward
You won’t hold be back,
You want nothing but the best for us
As your son took an almighty stack.

I am happy
Especially when tears run through,
And you want justice for your children 
When others aim to prevent whatever you ensue.

You are our joy
When no money has touched our pockets for a while, 
Our Father and our ultimate Champion we hold
who makes his children smile as another chapter will soon unfold.

“Thank you Father”

Jason 
6th October 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love only love

Love only love The place to be Give your heart to Faith, to the eyes of the window within yourself can see. Love only love I want nothing bu...