Sunday 10 October 2021

I speak to you

My loves, you are always there
You may not see me now,
Yet through God’s almighty grace these are times to share.

Whoever is around 
Whatever enters into your hearts,
This time I think of you
Praise to God, for where he wants you to ensue.

Love you
Always been there as I can see your face,
Touched by the spirit to hold you close
My children whom I know God loves the most.

Never a good bye
A hello will arrive towards your souls
Survival isn’t part of this, it is the Father whose always around
My children.. I love you, God in our hearts from which we have found.

“Love to Divine, Hadessah and Dixon”
Jason 
10th October 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love only love

Love only love The place to be Give your heart to Faith, to the eyes of the window within yourself can see. Love only love I want nothing bu...