Monday 11 October 2021

Kiss me softly

Kiss me softly
Kiss me sweetly,
Love to love, that’s a calling from God
All I need is your warmth and a gentle nod.

Hold my muscles
They are there to protect my love,
I can achieve many things with God’s will
He is our hope, saviour and balance to thrill,

Love my love
My birthday Queen I want to see,
There is hope, as one day we shall see the kingdom and become spiritually free.

I rather be there
We can achieve whatever you want,
Nothing to say sorry for, especially when differences occur
Our Father in heaven gave us hope from which one day we shall concur.

“Divine another birthday poem xx🙏🏽❤️“
Jason
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love only love

Love only love The place to be Give your heart to Faith, to the eyes of the window within yourself can see. Love only love I want nothing bu...