Thursday 14 October 2021

Daily prayer

Dear Father
I simply want to say thank you,
We never say it enough
When we face our arduous challenges, you bring us out of the rough.

Thank you for your time
Thank you for listening me when others give up,
You simply want us to arrive to you
Yes we endure pain and hurt, yet it’s your belief we ensue.

Thank you for your mercy
And thank you for your grace,
Thank you for making us focus through your light,
There is a kingdom humbly and looming bright.

Thank you when I have failed 
Thank you as you believe in me,
I know I am not perfect inside
Yet your focus in me, never removes or subsides. xx 

Jason 
15th October 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love only love

Love only love The place to be Give your heart to Faith, to the eyes of the window within yourself can see. Love only love I want nothing bu...