Saturday, 30 October 2021

I hope

I hope for love 
Tranquility of peace
I love my love
I know I can turn into the least

But my friends will tell me right
There is always hope and a fight.

Need to keep moving when I stay
The father  has my hope 
My arguments need to become at bay.

I love you
That’s my joy
As long as I stay humble 
There is a love out there, do not destroy xx

3 comments:

  1. I will destroy hun xx πŸ’‹ in an amazing way πŸ˜‚πŸ”₯❤️
    I love you too my love 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will hope you keep to your promise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely yes amour πŸ”₯πŸ’‹♥️

    ReplyDelete

Greetings on this day..

We need to celebrate This poem may or may not be for you,  It’s time to start being positive, we know the world is broken, let’s do our part...