Wednesday 6 October 2021

The day I found

You never left me 
You never said ‘no’
You gave me a smile when i felt sad
I now I live in your heart, and frequently feel glad.

Never struggle through pain
You never left an unruly stain,
Never righteous when others succeed 
Your son’s blood made us accept the time he bleeds.

I pray each day
When you know you never leave,
Keep praying, as your children now receive.

You kept our spirits high
You make us joyous, through tears that we cry
It’s all good as we face continued hope 
Thank you Father… as more children are starting to avoid that foreseeable slope,

“Love you Father.. you keep it real xx”
Jason
6th October 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love only love

Love only love The place to be Give your heart to Faith, to the eyes of the window within yourself can see. Love only love I want nothing bu...