Saturday 9 October 2021

I am always here🙏🏽❤️

I am here
I am not as far as you think….
You my child, need no longer to blink.

Yes, the road is long 
And yes, at times you may feel alone,
Please say your prayers each and every day
The challenges of life don’t always fray.

Here I am
Not very far,
Love you, feel my spirit inside of yours 
Emotional content you shall always possess inside
Your spirit in the Father, should always stay alive.

I am here,
Not going very far…
Words of comfort, and shall always exist….
The times you were down may appear you are in a mist
Love you my Yiasonas, I shall always give you a kiss.🙏🏽❤️

“The spirit spoke to me, and showed me these words.”

Jason 
9th October 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love only love

Love only love The place to be Give your heart to Faith, to the eyes of the window within yourself can see. Love only love I want nothing bu...