Saturday 23 October 2021

You make me…

You make me go ga ga goo goo
I am so smitten with your smile
I can love you forever and a day.. that will last for a while.

I am so in love…
I am so into you,
God brought us together
Now we need to live our best life through God’s love we captured and ensue.

Love us powerful 
And you are great,
Bless in the Father who brought us joy
This is real.. that I shall not toy.

You make me smile so much
You make me learn the best part of you,
When you become my wife for certain
Then the heavens shall open and we shall no longer feel distance as we are now..,and blue. 

Jason loves Divine
Divine loves Jason
Xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love only love

Love only love The place to be Give your heart to Faith, to the eyes of the window within yourself can see. Love only love I want nothing bu...