Saturday 14 November 2020

Running in the rain

Yes the very thought sounds insane
Never lose touch
Pray to God every inch of the way,
You never give in
Breath properly, that’s all I have to say.

The pants of breath go with a prayer
Praying for my enemies,
The ones who don’t want me here.
I wish them well, it’s only God that I fear.

God loves you
He loves me too,
Pray each and every day
He is the start and the end
The ultimate spirit, the one I do depend.

Heart on the sleeve 
God never leaves you alone,
He always  leaves his door wide open,
Especially through times of tears and strain
The humility you receive, shall remove any stain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...