Tuesday 10 November 2020

Hypo

I know we will all face health concerns
In certain times of our life,
Yet this balancing type 1 diabetes can be a bind
Yet I pray for insulin to move inside of me, that’s what I want to find.

Hypos, hypers....
What am I suppose to do?
And there is that thing called life
And those who lack empathy... that’s just part of the strife.

It’s been years I’ve had this condition 
Where balancing is all part of the act,
Two steps ahead 
That’s where you need to be,
Pray to the heavens, I only want insulin to generate inside of me.

I pray for the balance 
I pray for the insulin to release,
I have faith in my body, as one day I shall be at peace.

“Prayers from someone with type 1 diabetes.. me”
Jason 
10th November 2020



No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...