Monday 30 November 2020

Getting through πŸ™πŸ½❤️

Did I think I would get through this year.  I went into April and still worshiped you Because it was about you. I confessed with my mouth that you resurrected from the grave.  I praise you, it's all about you.
 
May was full of sorrow, there was a tremble but you were seeing me through it. The fear around me did not touch me as I know you were holding me close. seeing me though.
 
June I’m losing focus on you. I don’t like this feeling.  You hear my cry; and you bring that helping hand to me.
 
July we were never under lockdown when it concerned you Lord, you gave us the freedom when the price was paid at Calvary.  All we need to do is look up and you are there
 
August - Your guidance, your sight the way forward is through you. This is always hope from which you pursue.
 
September - Learning to overcome, bring fellowship in the mix, the hope and grace you bring shall see you overcome the tribulations that need to be fixed.
 
October - Accustomised to this new world, restricted but we need to comply. Yes, Lord you are the architect, the saviours, the redeemer that gives us faith. This attack from the Devil has no wrath.
 
November - Another lockdown, yet we know you have this to hand, the hope eternal from your children's soildering we forever stand.
 
December - A year we prefer to honesty forget yet; you are the cornerstone the only hope we need to see, once this is all over, we all know we shall by following you, we shall become eternally free.

Prayers from Kumba & Jason πŸ™πŸ½

No comments:

Post a Comment

Going forward