Tuesday 10 November 2020

Falling into....

Be careful 
To a point, be carefree 
If you fall into a pit 
Yet the Father made you to think with a bit of wit.

You see? I like my own time 
But at the same time, it would be nice to have a companion to speak with,
A humble partner, a good solid friend 
And there is the  Father, the protector, the one I  an always depend.

I can fall into a rut
A place I find hard to always leave,
Yet through his mercy and grace 
The devil can never retrieve.

Take your time 
Especially during times when we have been told to take a step back and truly reflect
As long you get out of the mire, there is always times to reset.

Jason. x pray every day.. makes a difference 🙏🏽

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...