Wednesday 25 November 2020

How can you question love?

People who question
Tend to hit into a brick wall,
And there are those who are cynical about others 
Yet, the great pastor, Martin Luther king says “love them all, my sisters and brothers”.

You pray for forgiveness 
You pray for the hope of love,
If there is something else to replace this one moment in time
Tell me? Because nothing else can make this feeling more sublime.

With peace, there is joy
With kindness, there is the light 
And their are those people who are keen to look at your faults,
Yet the Father deflects any of those taunts.

The verse I say
I’ve said time and time again,
Never are you disillusioned when prayers enter the fore,
Peace on earth, with all who give you a glimmer to attain
Then there is that word  called “love”, the word I rejoice and prayfully retain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...