Sunday 22 November 2020

Adding numbers (Diabetes Poem)

Food is analytical when you have this condition 
Learning from an auto immune system you body is battling inside 
The art of this condition is mindful, well that is what I want to confide.

Looking at food with a carbohydrate view, 
And there is the insulin, and testing of blood sugars which enters into the equation
There is life to live, let allow others persuasion.

You test your bloods, then add the amount of carbs you will eventually eat 
Then there is that hormone called insulin which avoids the recipe you ready to defeat.

The condition is challenging 
Especially when other activities blend in the mix 
One thing for certain 
I do anything to have my pancreas back, that’s the thing I want to fix.. 🤣


No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...