Friday 13 November 2020

One powerful prayer

Believe it or not 
Prayers are here to stay,
No matter of the circumstance
These are uncomplicated from where my head lays.

He lays a foundation, what's put on this earth
It started many years ago,
‘Genesis’ they call it in the big book...
A guide for hope, so much worth a a humble look.

I pray for the enemies 
I pray for those less fortunate, and need a glimmer of hope, 
We all need to unite and be strong
Gods quest is never ending, 
A place I know can be integral and transcending.

The prayers of unity
Like no act I prefer to do, 
Harming a soul who cannot reach
Gods humbleness is the essence we all need to teach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...