Monday 2 November 2020

Changing.. again and again

Through times of change
In what others cannot accept?
Decisions made by a government straining 
forever there are times we are now refuting in waning.

What can we do, panic is the last thing, 
suicide on the rise? 
people losing focus from what is happening all around,
One day we shall look back
pause, and won't make a sound. 

So what do you do?
Oppress? or anxiety is kept within?
Control others behaviour? as life is it's not going totally right?
Lead by example, you need to stay focused, regardless of the fight. 

I say pray to the Father with arms open wide, 
these times will soon banish, from the words we confide. 
Panic on the rise, 
people do not know what to do for the best?
as far I am concerned, leave what's out of your control
the prayers through the battle shall open up, that's where I want to go. 

"I suffered anxiety depression back in 2009, I tried to end my life by taking 140 units of fast acting insulin, then in 2015 I found God, or God found me?" Amen to the Father.

1 comment:

  1. He has found you and you open your heart ♥ to him and find that beautiful love im happy for you baby praise Jesus our sauveur ❤️🙌🏽🙏🏾

    ReplyDelete

Going forward